1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Premium Fish Blanks Offered By Waters By Klaus

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Mark Kaiser, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Mark Kaiser

Mark Kaiser Member

[​IMG]
    Hi friends,

After over 3 years in development, we are very excited to share with you that our newest endeavor -- Waters by Klaus -- is now open for business.

Waters by Klaus was inspired by what we felt was an essential need for premium-quality, exceptional blanks and display elements for the fish reproduction industry. As many Taxidermy.Net members work with us through Antlers by Klaus and Nature by Klaus, we've applied those 35 years of design and molding experience, added a team of fish experts, and invested 3-years of research and development into state-of-the-art methods, materials and techniques for crafting exceptional fish reproductions.

We are proud to offer -- what we feel -- are the finest fish reproductions in the world. We offer a premium, truly ready-to-paint blank. You can see the quality of our work in imagery on our recently launched website.

We hope you'll take a moment to visit us at: WatersbyKlaus.com

[​IMG]

We're offering 20% off orders placed through May 4th.

We guarantee you will be 100% pleased with our product, service and delivery.

Please give us a call at (253) 777-8463 with any questions.

Thank you for your consideration, we hope you'll give us a try!

2. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Will this discount be available at the world show?

3. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

These look really nice. Always great to have a new source. Cory, since the discount goes thru may 4th I'd say so. We will at least be able to see them in person.

Cory likes this.
  4. Looked through all your products. They look great hope to see you grow and more fish and sizes!

5. Bryan Russell

Bryan Russell Active Member

Are the JG replicas blanks going to be available?

Sotired likes this.
  6. Mark Kaiser

Mark Kaiser Member

Hi everyone --

Yes, we're running our 20% off introductory please-give-us-a-try offer through the World Show. If you're interested in something specific, please let us know and we'll try to make sure we have an available-to-sell one to send home with you if you like what you see.

We have alot of exceptional specimens in molding, but many, many more unstarted. Species direction on what you're most interested in always appreciated!

And Bryan -- yes -- thanks for asking. We are in the final stage of upgrading all the JG Replicas Line and can't wait to make that available. Our goal is the World Show.

Thanks everyone -- the feedback is very much appreciated!

Sotired likes this.
  7. Bryan Russell

Bryan Russell Active Member

I sent a message a few days ago thru your website, I didn't get an answer. So I'll ask here,
    Looking for Dragon flies, are they available? Price? Pics?
    Thank you.

8. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

I ordered by phone. Only took a few minutes.

9. Mark Kaiser

Mark Kaiser Member

Hi olebarnette —

Not sure what could have happened there, but we never received your message. We’re triple checking the website now to make sure everything is still in order — if you’d please give us a call we’ll definitely get your order in process ASAP. Certainly apologize for the delay. And Thank you!

Phone: 253-777-8463
    [email protected]

Maineiac36 likes this.
  10. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I also orderd by phone and it was great. Talked to them about the blank and they were very helpful on eye choices. Recieved the 9” yellow perch and the detail was hands down better than any replica I’ve painted. I’m very impressed with the quality and customer service.

11. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

Called them a few weeks ago, and the phone support and service was fantastic. Received my two fish yesterday, and initial impressions are that these are the absolute best quality blanks I've ever received. Outstanding clarity, detail, fitment, etc. And no, I have ZERO affiliation with these folks. But these replicas are indeed the best I've ever purchased.

12. Mark Kaiser

Mark Kaiser Member

Really appreciate the kind words guys -- our sincere thanks.

Beltonbanger likes this.
  13. I purchased one of their blanks at the world show. Fantastic quality. Needs nothing but painted. A buddy dropped by the shop yesterday and looked at it. He even notice the difference is quality...... It cost not more to go first class..... Great thing is I can paint this one and honestly not worry about one thing popping up when I gloss...

FishArt likes this.
  14. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

They do look very nice. Bookmarking...

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Saw them in person at the WTC. Very very nice. Look forward to using them in the future.

Sotired and Mudbat like this.