1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Mountable Pelts - Small Mammals/damaged Pelts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by tobynitch, Apr 3, 2019.

1. tobynitch

tobynitch Member

**I am not looking for whole animals.
    Looking for any kind of mountable small mammals: Especially rabbits and squirrels. Mink, skunks, etc. are good too. They just need to be smaller animals.

I am also looking for unwanted animals (foxes, deer, coyotes, bobcats, anything) with damaged hides but fairly intact faces, or just the capes. It's fine if the pelt has a large gaping hole in it's back or a ripped off leg, as long as the head isn't severely damaged.

I will be paying with PayPal, please text or email me ([email protected]) (786-768-0997) The only requirements are I must see photos of what I'm buying.

Fallenscale likes this.
  2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

bunch of frozen whole 2-3 lb coons $25 each plus shipping. bunch of fur on coyote heads $15 each plus shipping. also skinned lifesize skunks no smell $35, and wall hangers $15. skinned grey fox both lifesize and wall hangers. not going to take pictures of it, all in freezers. . it`s all top notch goods. ask for a reference on me if worried. bob.

3. pat

pat Member

I have life-size mink blackbear bobcat fox skunk etc.