1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking For Tanned Fox Or Red Coyote Pelts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by iceicebaby93, Apr 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

in search of lifesize, already tanned red coyote pelts, arctic fox pelts, or other fox mutation pelts

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

ck. out my ad for a red coyote on the for sale forum. it isn`t tanned, but totally prepped tannery ready and you will not find a nicer or bigger red coyote. I can ship direct to you or the tannery of your choice.

3. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

I did see the red yote you posted. Definitely gorgeous! if I’m not mistaken it didn’t have legs though, right?

4. January

January Member

Pretty nice coyote..has legs..wet tanned...have a few..can show you some pics..see if theres anything you like [email protected]

Attached Files:

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

has hind legs to the hocks and fronts to the elbows probably cost $20-25 to get it dry tanned at z and l, or about any commercial tannery.

6. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

is everything split and turned? bottom jaw intact?

7. January

January Member

Yes everything is split and turned..case skinned...only problem is right around the throat area..tore a little when skinning..i sewed it up roughly before tanning..could be sewn a little better...

8. Have a bunch. Cased .everything turned and split .dry tanned .610-308-1578