1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

***free!!!***

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by HondaXR250, Apr 13, 2019.

1. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Please do not respond to this thread. Click on my username and then start a conversation!

First you will click the persons username...
    Capture.PNG
    By clicking their username a popup will appear and then you will click on start conversation...
    Capture1.PNG
    Next you will be brought to a conversation page that only you and the user you are trying to contact will be able to see...
    Capture4.PNG
    And now you can start your conversation with that user. Or you can also click on the persons username...
    Capture.PNG
    And then you can click on profile page, which will take you to their profile...
    Capture5.PNG
    And then you can click on information...
    Capture2.PNG
    And then you will click on start a conversation...
    Capture3.PNG
    Which then you will be brought to the conversation page...
    Capture4.PNG

These are two easy ways to start a conversation. This tutorial is only to help clean things up, and help people that are new to the forum, or are computer impaired.

When you reply directly to a for sale thread, it bumps that thread to the top. The rule is to wait 7 days before bumping. So its not fair to people that wait the minimum 7 days and then they bump their own thread. Yet other threads are being replied directly to, which bumps them, and pushes the other persons thread farther from the top, which they just waited 7 days to bump. Hope this helps! Take care!

Any questions, click my username and start a conversation with me! And i had full permission from Rausch to use his profile in this tutorial!

bob wendt, TFox, Chippers and 4 others like this.
  2. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Bumping (7 day minimum)

Jason Cox, bob wendt and joepennanti like this.

3. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Still available! 100% Free!

joepennanti and Chippers like this.
  4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I`m bumping this one illegally IN ONLY 5 DAYS.. seems quite A FEW THINK THEY ARE SPECIAL AND HAVE NO REGARD FOR OTHERS ON THIS FORUM. READ THE RULES AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM!!!

5. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    For alot of the new members, and even alot of the older members, this is 100% FREE! No reason at all everyone wouldnt want this! Still available and completely FREE!!!

6. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    STILL AVAILABLE!!! :D

Jason Cox, bob wendt and joepennanti like this.
  7. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Plenty of these to go around! Get yours quick!

8. Best free Item on the Forums right here !!!!

bob wendt, Chippers and HondaXR250 like this.
  9. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

bumping this in 6 days. what is one more illegal bump being several on here think they are so special they don`t need to play by the rules. time to start naming names.

HondaXR250 and kojak like this.
  10. kojak

kojak Active Member

This post needs to be bumped to the top daily until everyone starts following the rules at the top of this forum

HondaXR250 and bob wendt like this.
  11. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Since this is at the top anyways...Good luck with that. What they need to do is lock those out of their account who are violating for seven days. That might wake a few people up.

New people who sign up need to have a required reading of the rules and take a quiz before they can start posting.

12. kojak

kojak Active Member

7 day bump!!!

13. we need to start deleting the additional comments that are being posted....
    people start losing out on deals in the buy sell trade they will start payind attention to the rules...…. I hereby Volunteer to monitor the forums......

bob wendt likes this.
  14. So people who comment on this are doing the same,bumping it to the top

Micah Howards likes this.