1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Pricing ....

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Kerby Ross, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Pricing Formula

I will make it simple for everyone ......

Every year I utilize a demand response program that addresses critical itemized pricing program by reacting to peak or heavy material incidents that have occurred during the previous fiscal year. This enables me to predict, rather than react to the inflated transmission level that others fail to correctly deduct. This typically has a direct correlation (positive or negative to the number of pages that occur in the McKenzie Taxidermy Supply Catalog). This pricing program typically sends a uniform signal to all facets of my taxidermy inventory, thus reducing the coefficient of negative man-hours. This enables my one man taxidermy business to reduce the load on my network and thereby ensures grid stability. This proven approach has enhanced my taxidermy operations to be precise and coordinated, which in turn demands a response to my pricing methods which enables my distribution network assets to be utilized at its maximum load and gives me the optimum leverage on my price load decision matrix.

These simple taxidermy pricing capabilities are possible due to my grid-aware architecture that combines awareness of load and voltage profiles at the system, substation and feeder levels to determine the optimal mix of taxidermy assets that can be used to support taxidermy pricing system objectives.

There! I can't make it any clearer ..... unless I draw a picture.

:)

Kerby...

FishArt likes this.
  2. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I get it......McKenzies sucks!! And their catalog is too heavy!!

rogerswildlife and Jason Rader like this.

3. tem

tem Well-Known Member

i like pictures. guess ill look through the catalog.

4. Fallenscale

Fallenscale Active Member

NY
    Kerby

I need you to draw a picture

Kerby Ross likes this.
  5. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

You could do all that or, like I do, just wing it.

6. rigbobby

rigbobby Active Member

If you are as confused as me just raise the price. Your customers will let you know if its too cheap!

7. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

I just keep going up in price to see just how much I can get away with - ha! J/K, I raised my prices a buck an inch on fish this year but still have to update my website. Haven't raised my prices in about three years so it was time...

8. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

There is a good article in Breakthrough on prices keeping up with inflation. Each year you don't raise your prices, you will make less money than the year before.

9. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Yep. For me though (doing just fish) I can't raise my prices every year because I refuse to do the .50cent BS! Therefore, I will make sure I retire the year after I raise my prices so I can end on a happy note! ;)

10. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

So. Many. Big. Words.

FishArt and Kerby Ross like this.