1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Adam Smith, Perfect Limit Guide Service, Passed Away

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by vfcole, Apr 19, 2019.

1. vfcole

vfcole Member

Adam passed away last week. He passed away in his sleep. Many of you hunted or your clients hunted with Adam over the years.

https://massachusetts.funeral.com/2019/04/19/ipswich-adam-h-smith-74-o/

I talked to his son last week and he is a bit overwhelmed with everything that has to be done. I know Adam had several sea duck hunts booked for this coming season. While I'm not affiliated with his guide service, if you have a hunt booked and paid a deposit, I can pass along your information to his son if you are unable to contact him. His son's name is also Adam.

Adam was a generous friend and mentor to me when I moved to MA years ago. I will miss fishing and hunting with him, and of course all the stories he liked to tell of his life experiences.

Vic Cole

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  2. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Very sorry to read this. I have had many associates from around the country hunt with him . He hunted near where I live and hunted my old 1960's sea duck hunting areas. Many stopped by for a visit . The wife and I would cruise the shoreline roads and watch his hunters at work. Sometimes meet them at the landing and check out the trophy birds.
    I haven't duck hunted since the 60's but I will miss him and his clients this coming winter.
    Vic , thanks for posting this .
    RIP Adam
    RC

3. Terry Bennett

Terry Bennett Active Member

Idaho
    Sorry to hear this.

I hunted with Adam in 2013. He was a great guy.
    Best wishes to his family.