1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pretty Beef Calf Skin

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by nelsondeerfarm, Apr 19, 2019.

1. nelsondeerfarm

nelsondeerfarm me and THE BUCKMAN !!!

A guy on here bought one of these from me last year and soft tanned it, it turned out awesome. I have another this year, This calf is beautifully marked. I took carcass measurements (I will give them to anyone who wants) but had no freezer space to save the carcass so I am selling for anyone who wants a beautiful wall hanger skin, the fur is beautiful and soft. Calf was skinned and in the freezer within an hour and a half of death. I only have a skinning Knick on one tear duct and one in the hind quarter and a relief cut to remove the head. The bottom knuckle of the hoofs is left. That’s all. I would like $75. Open to offers, I can probably ship for $30 on east coast and $40 west coast, there is some weight to him. Email or pm. [email protected][​IMG]
    Thanks.

2. Lauren Smaroff

Lauren Smaroff New Member

Sent email

3. nelsondeerfarm

nelsondeerfarm me and THE BUCKMAN !!!

I thought I had this sold, but not yet. Thinking I may tan it and keep it but will give it one more chance for anyone who wants it at $60 thank you