1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

In Search Of Scrotums (deer Or Other Large Animal)

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Stephanie Frantz, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Hey y'all, I'll admit, I've got a super weird request here... lol, and I think it might be weirder than the want ad from someone else about week ago for fox or coyote balls.. Because yes.. I, too, am in search of balls... lots of balls.

I'm looking to purchase about 15-20 scrotums.
    I know it's late in the season.. but who knows what is lurking in your freezers.

Deer scrotums would be the most likely suspect that I'm sure might be the most "common" found in freezers - but other medium-to-large animals would be great (goat, boar, moose, bear, elk, coyote, pronghorn, cougar, bison, fox, etc)

Not interested in smaller animals like raccoons, rabbits or other smaller animals in the rodent family.

I'm interested in either tanned or frozen; and I don't care if the frozen variety still have the testes. And I want to avoid hard/dehydrated ones.

Ideally, I'd love to purchase them for $2-3 each + shipping.... and again, hoping for 15-20.. but at this point, I think I'll take what I can get.

2. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

They make great nose and ear warmers after tanning.

3. tat

tat Member

Stephanie Frantz likes this.
  4. TTT.
    I'm still interested in deer Scrotums specifically.. anyone out there have any in their freezer perhaps?

5. TTT- anyone out the with deer scrotum..?

6. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

wrong time of year. all seasons closed last fall/winter. probably you will not get any till fall seasons open again. what kind of pricing do you have in mind? if it is worthwhile I can supply hundreds.

7. $3-5 each, is what I'm aiming for. Preferred frozen, and it doesn't matter if testes in or out.
    Quantity 10-20 would be great - We can wait until hunting season for sure.
    I just had my fingers crossed for anyone who may have been spring-cleaning out their freezers.

(TTT)