1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tannery For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by nevadatannery, Apr 26, 2019.

1. nevadatannery

nevadatannery New Member

I am selling my one man tannery here in Fallon Nevada. Comes with an 8' tumbler that's in excellent condition, a very nice and large custom built stainless pressurized tanning tank, a shaving table and all other necessary tools, equipment and supplies. As a added bonus my wife is willing to train someone on rugging a bear or? and include our large sewing machine and rugging portion of the business. We are retiring in Hawaii is the reason we are selling. We are a very busy shop and have tons of customers. We are located in a great location with an attractive lease that is transferable or you could move this business any where and set it for whatever tanning reason you wanted. To recap, we are selling a very busy and well maintained tannery with a rugging side business, we would train the new owners for one month here in the current location (my wife would train doing one rug) after that you could either assume this location and customer base or move it to your location, we would help you load it but we will not be going to your location for any training. I WILL NOT DISCUSS THIS ON AN OPEN FORUM SO YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL ME WITH ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENT, I am very busy so please leave a message and I will call you back. All for $45,000. www.nevadatannery.com also on Facebook and Instagram 775-427-2885 Mahalo [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. nevadatannery

nevadatannery New Member

Willing to sell equipment, no training included. $25,000. Includes ALL equipment in the business but does not include the business, training or sewing machine.

3. nevadatannery

nevadatannery New Member

Rp

4. nevadatannery

nevadatannery New Member

20190420_110500.jpg

5. nevadatannery

nevadatannery New Member

20190420_110424.jpg

6. nevadatannery

nevadatannery New Member

Nevada_Tannery_c4_01_991863746601.jpg