1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rio Tom Turkey Skins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jimss, May 1, 2019.

1. jimss

jimss Member

IMG_1315.JPG I have several super nice rio tom skins for sale. They are all in the 22 to 25 lb range. Skinned down each leg in front of the vent. Excellent birds! $80 each plus shipping. Photos available upon request.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  2. Huntere

Huntere New Member

do they have beard and legs and how much to ship one to FL you can message me i need a great rio let me know what you have and shipping to palm bay fl 32907

Last edited: May 7, 2019

3. Interested, msg me with more photos and details

4. ????????

5. CURTBUTT1

CURTBUTT1 New Member

Do they have beards feet etc how much is shipping to 48446???

6. jimss

jimss Member

Sorry about the delay! Yes they include the legs, spurs, head, beard, and skin (unless you indicate you don't need them all). Shipping usually runs around $25 to $30 for 2 to 3 day. I try to ship on Mondays so it has all week to reach you. I line the box with thin insulation to help keep it frozen. If I haven't responded to you by pm or email please get in touch. My direct email is [email protected]

7. I would like to purchase one Please, contact me so we can make payment arrangements. Thanks

8. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

You wont be disappointed. I just got a bird in today the bird is mint. Very well packed.3rd bird I got from him. I got my next competition bird right here. I'll be calling you next year lol