1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Import Question

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Dr_Cutter, May 7, 2019.

  1. Dr_Cutter

    Dr_Cutter New Member

    Hello. Hopefully this is the correct board for this question, but if it's not, please let me know.

    Basically, I'm wanting to import a tanuki/ raccoon dog/ Finn raccoon from the U.K. Do I need an import license? I've been getting mixed messages. It's fully dry tanned.

  2. juli

    juli Active Member

    As far as I know any wildlife item crossing the US border HAS to have accompanying import paperwork thru usfws. Probably jas to have export paperwork from Finland as well. Your best bet for the exact requirements is to contact usfws.
    Dr_Cutter likes this.

  3. Dr_Cutter

    Dr_Cutter New Member

    Tank you for the proper direction!