1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Life Size Alaskan Grizzly Bear Mount

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by NOS, May 13, 2019.

1. NOS

NOS New Member

IMG_0436.jpg Beautiful fully mounted Alaskan Grizzly Bear. On base it stands at 7 1/2 feet tall and has beautiful blonde tips all over the back side. Well mounted and in excellent condition.

$8,500 plus shipping if applicable

Located in Eastern Oregon but will deliver within 6 hours of my residence at no extra charge. Anything further will be at $1 a mile

Please call or text 541-519-3293

I screen my calls but will return inquiries immediately with a phone call to answer any questions

2. panthera

panthera New Member

"Combine Multiple Items Into a Single Post
    If a seller has multiple items with multiple photos which require more than one entry to fully describe, replies will be allowed if they are made immediately after the initial post.

If a seller has multiple items to list, they should combine all of the items in a single post to eliminate the perception of monopolizing the front page of the category with multiple posts from a single seller.

If a seller has entirely new items to list within the 7 day bump period, a new post is allowed, but sellers abusing this rule on a regular basis will face deletion."

-admin in rules thread (https://www.taxidermy.net/threads/255841/)

3. DR6x6

DR6x6 New Member

Please post pic of the well mounted one !