1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

No Time For Extra Projects Any Longer. Sable/cape Buffalo/blacktails/ Red Stag/elk

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by blkbearklr, May 16, 2019 at 6:21 AM.

Tags:
  1. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

DSCF3384.JPG I will attempt to post pictures and description of each animal and what is wrong with it.

1. Caribou - Thick winter hide, beautiful colors to it. Tanned by sivkotannery. NtoE = 13 C measurement = 22 tight 24 1/2 3 inches down. Left tear duct small hole pencil eraser size, Back corner small hole same size, nose pad small hole same size. I do have more pictures if you want them. Asking 225.00 buyer pays shipping
    DSCF3379.JPG
    2. Whitetail Doe cape - 6 3/4 X 13 - has some skinning cuts in it, and some other minor repairs 65.00 buyer pays shipping DSCF3381.JPG

3. Blacktail cape - 7 1/2 by 20 1/2 - Over all nice short haired cape double throat patch. Now the bad, both ears are all there but they got blown out at the tannery, both tear dusts have small cuts in them. 125.00 buyer pays shipping.

2. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

BILL YOX, PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AS I HAD A BRAIN FART AND IT IS NOT THE WAY I WANTED IT. HAVE GONE OVER EVERYTHING I COULD FIND TO DELETE POST TO NO AVAIL. THANKS JOE