1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Antis Are Still At It. We Must Fight Back

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, May 18, 2019.

1. one million species are on the path to extinction in the next 10 years.

Scientists are describing the mass extinction as “unparalleled.” Release of a new report has prompted worldwide heartbreak and horror.

But there’s hope – and it looks like people like you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • 275,000 people want to protect the endangered gray wolf population.

• 149,000 whale lovers are demanding a plan to protect southern resident orca whales from starving to death.

• And, 657,000 people are fighting to fix the global palm oil industry to help stop deforestation.

[​IMG]
    John – we know these petitions have the power to win, because we’ve seen similar campaigns on our website win before.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    More than a quarter of a million people signed a petition to prevent the first grizzly hunting season in more than four decades – and it stopped trophy hunters dead in their tracks. And Trader Joe’s grocery store agreed to reduce their plastic packaging after Elsa’s petition was signed by more than 112,000 of their customers.

Politicians and corporate CEOs are listening to these petitions and the demands of thousands of people like you.

John – will you make sure petition starters continue to be a force to be reckoned with? If enough dedicated wildlife lovers like you commit to ongoing contributions, Change.org can make sure more petitions are heard by politicians and CEOs – and WIN.

[​IMG]
    Give today to help protect species tomorrow

[​IMG]
    Become a Member for just $5 a month to help make sure precious species don’t disappear off politicians’ and corporate agendas. Time is running out for the endangered species we love.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tegan Gregory
    Change.org Campaigns Team

[​IMG]
    Change.org is a Public Benefit Corporation dedicated to empowering everyone to create the kind of change they want to see. Contributions from people like you help keep our platform free, open and independent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Change.org · 548 Market St #29993, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, USA

2. Joe Kish

Joe Kish Active Member

Texas
    John C,
    What are we to make of this post of yours? One thing seems clear, however. We're supposed to presume that this Change.org outfit is a genuine wildlife conservation entity. I didn't see the word conservation anywhere in it. It looks like exactly what it appears to be: A scam to dupe suckers into sending 5 bucks to some outfit in San Francisco. Can you tell us more?

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

I'm with Joe on this one. I heard of a trick anti gun org that wasn't anti but I forgot where and when. Be careful boys and girls it's a dangerous world out there !
    Research everything !

4. Wite the Attorney General in your state and complain. Yes I know it is a scam, you know it is a scam. Enough people complain and maybe they get shut down.

The sad thing I see is no one in the taxidermy industry is fighting for the industry. Sci, DSc, HSC do not seem to be fighting for the rights to hunt either.

Is it the consensus that hunting and fishing is always going to be allowed?

There is a move to stop import of giraffes , so when does anyone in this industry take a stand?

msestak likes this.