1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ok No Time For These Projects Elk/sable/cape Buffalo/ Red Stag/ Caribou

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by blkbearklr, May 19, 2019.

1. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

I will attempt to post pictures and description of each animal and what is wrong with it. I do have more pictures of each animal if you would like more.

1. Caribou - Thick winter hide, beautiful colors to it. Tanned by sivkotannery. NtoE = 13 C measurement = 22 tight 24 1/2 3 inches down. Left tear duct small hole pencil eraser size, Back corner small hole same size, nose pad small hole same size. I do have more pictures if you want them. Asking 225.00 buyer pays shipping ((((SOLD)))))

2. Whitetail Doe cape - 6 3/4 X 13 - has some skinning cuts in it, and some other minor repairs 65.00 buyer pays shipping ((((((SOLD)))))))

3. Elk – Small tears in tear ducts, a healed scar on cape itself and half of left ear missing but has healed. With a approximate 275” set of antlers 650.00 Buyer pays for shipping can cut antler plate to help save on shipping. NtoE – 12 C measurement - 33

4. Blacktail cape – Extra Long cape very short haired, one small cut in chest area, can be easily sewn. NtoE - 71/4 C Measurement – 19 125.00

5. Sable – Excellent cape very few blemishes 38 1/2 inch horns, comes with cape/horns/form. I can cut antler plate to save on shipping. NtoE – 11 ½ C Measurement – 27. 1150.00 buyer pays shipping. ((((((SOLD)))))))

6. Cape Buffalo – Ears are torn and some scarring from fighting – NtoE 12 C measurement 47” Comes with extra long cape and horns. 750.00 Buyer pays shipping

7. Red Stag – Small hole in corner of eye. Excellent cape, NtoE – 12, C Measurement 30 Comes with cape and antlers. 850.00 Buyer pays shipping DSCF3380.JPG DSCF3394.JPG DSCF3425.JPG DSCF3418.JPG DSCF3449.JPG

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. rigbobby

rigbobby Active Member

3. just spoke with you. Thanks

4. blkbearklr

I sent you a PM, let me know. Thank You

5. dslayer1

dslayer1 New Member

Where was the Red Stag tanned and from what state would they be shipping from?

6. blkbearklr

dsl
    dslayer1, I sent you a PM. Thank You

7. blkbearklr

Only the Elk, Cape Buffalo and Red Stag remaining.

8. blkbearklr

TTT

9. blkbearklr

TTT

10. blkbearklr

TTT

11. blkbearklr

TTT