1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Freezer Full Of Various Things

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Zombiegirl, May 22, 2019.

1. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

and I need it (yes, the entire thing) gone. I’m selling my house and moving overseas and I absolutely can not take a 20cubic foot freezer. It is literally full of everything from skulls to whole animals. I am willing to sell the entire thing as a whole, the catch is you will need to pick it up. It is currently located in Southern Idaho. I know this is a huge leap but I thought I would start somewhere. I also have a smaller freezer that I want to sell (also full) as well. Thanks for your consideration.

Ciel likes this.
  2. Ciel

Ciel New Member

Very interested. What kinda if skulls and whole animals do you have?

3. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

Bump

4. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

Ok last try. I am willing to take offers on these to get them gone (pick up still applies) as I’m signing closing papers for my house on Weds. I really don’t want to take these to the dump

5. thepaintedliving

thepaintedliving New Member

Can you not ship (it would be paid for of course)? If you can do you have any ranch foxes?

6. Seriously considering it. What does it have inside, common or exotics? If it's full of raccoon I can't afford the drive up there for that.

7. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

List what you have and prices. Shipped frozen to start, packed well and properly in a Priority Mail box they will be fine for skull work. I might be interested in several if I knew what you had.

8. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

Sold!!! Thank you for the interest everyone, much appreciated as always.