1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Waters By Klaus New Premium Fish Blanks Available Now!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Waters By Klaus, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Waters By Klaus

Waters By Klaus New Member

Hi friends,

After over 3 years in development, we are very excited to share with you that our newest endeavor -- Waters by Klaus -- is now open for business.

Waters by Klaus was inspired by what we felt was an essential need for premium-quality, exceptional blanks and display elements for the fish reproduction industry. As many Taxidermy.Net members work with us through Antlers by Klaus and Nature by Klaus, we've applied those 35 years of design and molding experience, added a team of fish experts, and invested 3-years of research and development into state-of-the-art methods, materials and techniques for crafting exceptional fish reproductions.

We are proud to offer -- what we feel -- are the finest fish reproductions in the world. We offer a premium, truly ready-to-paint blank. You can see the quality of our work in imagery on our recently launched website.

We hope you'll take a moment to visit us at: WatersbyKlaus.com or call us at 715-246-5882 or at 253-777-8463. Thank you!

[​IMG]

2. Antlers By Klaus

Antlers By Klaus Member

Waters by Klaus offers premium ready to paint fish blanks. With our latest technology in molding and casting, the finest of details is captured, that is not available anywhere else in the industry. Visit our website at www.watersbyklaus.com or contact us at [email protected]. We can be reached at 253-777-8463 or at 715-246-5882. Give us a try today!

woakley144 likes this.

3. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

Just finished a waters by Klaus yellow perch. Excellent detail blank. No flat spots or missing scales. 20190705_094602.jpg

4. Which blank did you get,thanks Rich.

5. Boy they sure look good

6. Bill Dishman

The largest one. 14" I think.

Richs Taxidermy likes this.
  7. GotHonks

GotHonks Member

I have only seen a Lake County and it was about as good as you will find . That Said these look to be of the same high quality with great scale details .... Guess it boils down to who makes the blank you need and cost ..... Not many out there for large Spotted bass over 9lbs that I have seen anyway .... Just finished my first replica , a Lake County 7.5 lb Spot .my PB so far ... Great blank just wish they could start marking the fishes pattern on the blank or at least an outline .... Don't have to have it but for beginners it would be a selling point and make more money for the guy producing the blanks .... Guarantee it would generate more sales .... Next up I'm gonna try a skin mount ....
    Reproductions are great , the details are as good if not better than a skin mount but the cost is really not feasable if you intend to make a decent profit from your work unless its a smaller less costly blank ...
    Nice work Klaus ..

8. Bill Dishman

Why not just charge enough to cover the cost of your supplies and your desired profit.

JL, CCarlson, Cory and 1 other person like this.