1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Shop Equipment

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by rszrejna, Jun 5, 2019.

1. rszrejna

rszrejna New Member

Looking for any shop equipment for a new shop. Tools, stands and any relative misc items that a new taxidermist might use. Thank you.

2. buckrub10

buckrub10 Active Member

I will be closing this winter have a bunch of rock mix and mis forms let me know

3. buckrub10

buckrub10 Active Member

where are you

4. Check on the for sale section, a guy just posted a bunch of stuff.

5. rszrejna

rszrejna New Member

Thanks rdaniel!

6. rszrejna

rszrejna New Member

Feel free to send me pics and prices when available. Thank you.

7. rszrejna

rszrejna New Member

In Connecticut

8. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Was you at the NEAT show in Winsor ,CT last weekend near the Bradley airport ?

9. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

I have just retired after 68 years and have some equipment for sale. 2 floor model mounting stands with plates, an older Hionis fleshing machine on a stand, bird fleshing machine ,Mini-flesher, Deer butchering equipment...5-HP Hobart meat grinder. Meat wrapping machine with film and styrofoam meat trays 1-HP Hobart meat and bone band saw with extra blades, 2 hand bone saws, and assorted small stuff like eyes and ear liners. You're just an hour away from me so you can come and look...buy,,,and load in a pickup. located at 88 Turkey Hill Rd. Merrimack, NH 03054 tel 603-424-4483.

10. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

I will have an extra mounting stand or two, a custom made metal wall rack for the heads that fits with the stands so you can easily move them between the stand and wall brackets, and a Grizzly Industrial paint hood. In the process of trying to move and looks like I won't have room for a lot of things anymore. [email protected]

11. rszrejna

rszrejna New Member

I will give you a call this week. Thank you.

12. rszrejna

rszrejna New Member

No sir. Unfortunately prior engagement. Was last year though.

13. 13Crappieman

13Crappieman New Member

Il
    I have flesher dakota4 small game flesher pressure Tanner 22 gallon and stands and misc 1618 520 533$