1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Buck Tanned For Life Size

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by nelsondeerfarm, Jun 7, 2019.

1. nelsondeerfarm

nelsondeerfarm me and THE BUCKMAN !!!

3AB0B8EA-AAE0-445A-BF1A-9D88F4843C61.jpeg 8852C582-8133-49BA-84FB-A792F0F2AA9A.jpeg
    length: 64 1/2”
    Girth:36 1/2”
    E-N: 6 1/4”
    Neck:18”
    Very nicely tanned. Been triple bagged in the freezer for 4 years but no sign of freezer burn, but a little rehydration with some wet towels on the skin overnight can’t hurt, to help get good stretch. A couple very small knicks to sew including the bullet hole. I will pretty much give this away at ( what cost I had in it) $190 and I’ll pay shipping. Thanks [email protected]

2. nelsondeerfarm

I let this go for $175 shipped, I don’t mind answering questions to those genuinely interested, but please only contact me if you really want it and actually have the money to buy it. Thank you

3. nelsondeerfarm

I know this isn’t the best time of year to sell this but I still have this hide sitting in a freezer and I just want to unplug the freezer, it’s the last thing in there. Make an offer, if you can use this at all.

4. soonerfan

soonerfan New Member

Will you take a $100?

5. nelsondeerfarm

Sorry I am a bit late to reply but the cape sold and has been shipped thanks for all the interest