1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking For A Nice Or Unique Ranch Fox Could Be Frozen Or Dry Tanned...

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by thepaintedliving, Jun 9, 2019.

1. thepaintedliving

thepaintedliving New Member

I'm looking for a taxidermy quality tanned or whole ranch fox, I've looked all over and just haven't found something that's stood out to me. I'm mostly looking for a whitemark or platinum of some sort however if anyone has any oddities (even if not whitemark, platinum variety) or something with white feet please don't hesitate to comment or pm me!! I'm willing to pay for a fox I like!!
    Side note: doesn't have to have a full collar or clear perfect markings or by the book colors I'm just looking for a nice fox, I actually absolutely love fluffs with spotted noses and feet, I'm genuinely open to anything and a high price is alright if it's a quality fox.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  2. Lela Lee

Lela Lee New Member

Check out Northern Fox and Fur. Their website is first to come up and they sell frozen whole ranchies.

There’s also Flattailfurs.com that sell taxidermy quality dry tans. Right now they’ve got a lot of lighter color foxes! Also their own ranchies!

3. thepaintedliving

Ahh thank you!! I have already checked them out but thank you regardless ^^

4. thepaintedliving

Than
    Thank you for commenting I actually didn't see your post! Sadly none of them seem to be what I'm looking for but I hope they sell for you!