1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Various Pelts For Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Knuxtiger4, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I have a lot of items left over that I'm looking to move and hoping that I can move most of it within the next few weeks.

Wallhanger Coyote Pelts- $70 each, 4 available
    [​IMG]
    All nice Northeastern coyotes, garment quality (not good for taxidermy) and were professional tanned by Moyle Mink Tannery back in November of 2016.
    ---------------------------------------------

Wallhanger Red Fox Pelt- $70, 1 available

[​IMG]
    Unknown date of the tan, appears in good shape. Was purchase in a fur auction already tanned back in 2017.

Taxidermy Quality Mule Deer Cape with Antlers- $130, 1 available
    [​IMG]
    Unknown which tannery did the tanning but a nicely tanned mule deer cape that is prepped for taxidermy. Was stored in a freezer up until about a month ago so should be good condition to mount! Antlers come FREE with the cape!

Mummified Fire Belly Newts- $10 for 2, take them all for $30
    [​IMG]
    These were one I actually bred from my adult group and did not survive and died of natural causes. Not sure if anyone would have interest in these but I'm sure someone out there might be!

Dud Fire Belly Newt Eggs- $10 for 10 eggs

[​IMG]
    These were from my breeding group of newts, all these eggs were duds that were never going to hatch and have been preserved in alcohol.

Partial Nature Cleaned Coyote Skeleton- $50, 1 available
    I don't have a photos of this one but I would say there's about 80% of the skeleton. Does not come with the skull or the baculum. Nature cleaned so it has not been whitened. Photos upon request for those interested!

If interested shoot me a PM, I usually will answer back within the day!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. TTT