1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Website Vanished

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Bryan Russell, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Bryan Russell

Bryan Russell Active Member

Archie Phillips.... Did they close up?

2. Yep there done.

3. Didn't see any news ,do you know who bought there inventory.

4. crablover

crablover Active Member

Running out of people to scam Russell

5. Bryan Russell

You should probably crawl back in your hole "Jerry", or is it Bruce foster aka, marshy creek aka crab crazy aka crablover aka probably many more.
    Read this and tell me your not hiding something? SO EVASIVE!
    You should retire......

6. Bryan Russell

Screenshot_2019-06-09 molds Welcome to the Taxidermy net Forum and Community .png

7. crablover

crablover Active Member

LMAO Russell. If you don't think I knew exactly what BS you were trying to pull on my post, then continue to run your pathetic crap. You claim to have invented mold making and are the best in the world. The list of people you have ripped off is long, including Rich Benedict, Doug P., Micheal P., Jeff Lumsdom, myself and on and on. Why would you want to buy any blanks from me? Where is your DVD, new studio in NY or is that Fat Nancy's Tackle shop? Why do you hate Rick Krane who is a great guy that helps people instead of playing childish Russell games. Looks to me, that now you want to buy blanks from Archie, then you would start some more BS. Are you still visiting in Salisbury? LMAO

8. crablover

crablover Active Member

Quote from another fish guy: "Don, tread carefully if you do business with Bryan Russell. He has ripped off two distributors that I know of. (They told me after I had an incident with Mr Russell myself a few years back.) They won't do business with him anymore. He has changed his username on Taxi.net a couple of times due to the bad posts about him. You didn't hear this from me btw!"

9. crablover

crablover Active Member

Well last October we did make a deal. Captain Bryan said send the fish to him and in return we would each get a replica. So far to date.....NOTHING but lies and broken promises. I have even said just get my friend his replica and I would send him a $100 for shipping..... still nothing.

My friend is beyond pissed. That was and probably is the biggest redfish of his lifetime and now it's gone. I have to live with the fact that I could not deliver as promised a replica and that tarnishes my name in business.

Captain Bryan at first promised 2 months, them 3 and now will not answer his phone. I finally gave my friend his number 3 months ago. I am sure my friend drove him crazy with calls, bit the lies pissed him off.

For my part I have finally started calling him after he refused to answer PM's and have been very nice up until today.... ive had it! Why offer something you cannot come through with?! Especially on a fish like this!

We were planning on skin mounting it but due to Captain Bryan convincing us he could do a very good job we went with him. My father could have skinned, degreased and put out an awesome mount, but as I said we chose to use Bryan because he swore to us his honesty and now I am left to deal with the fall out. Thanks Captain Bryan you have really helped me in the eyes of friends and associates now that I am responsible for the loss of a 50" bay caught (not deep sea) redfish.

The offer still stands, we will send you money even though you promIsed complete turn around so that you could mold and sell the blank to others. My friend had an awful year last year and this was the highlight......the trip was my first trip out after the kidney donation..... it was basically a celebration of life for both of us and him catching this fish was comparable to somebody killing a 200" deer on a $60 day hunt. You have turned what was one of the best days 2 friends could share into a miserable experience with me promising him week after week that I will get his fish back to him.

I do not come here to call you names, I do not come here to threaten you, I simply come here to ask you to please get that fish to me by next Friday (one week from today) or I will make it my mission to call every governmental department that licences you until you resolve this matter.

You have my friends troply and have lied, lied and them lied. You said you had a tragedy in your family a few months ago and promised to get it in a couple of weeks, before that it was a job and before that it was money and before that I can't even remember.

I have been a member of this site for 9 years.....way back before it was even this format. I have bought and sold 100's of items and have exchanged thousands of dollars. In 9 years this is only the 2nd bad dealing I have ever brought forward. The first was a skunk sent uninsulated and it rotted, you are the second. I have had other deals that didn't go exactly as planned, but I have always given people the benefit of the doubt and found a readonable settlement for both parties. Ask ANYBODY I have had deals with on here in the last 9 years and you will not find a single person who cannot say I dealt honestly with them...... I simply ask the same in return, nothing more, nothing less. For me to bring a bad deal out into the open means it was a [expletive deleted] up deal!

Please Captain Bryan, since you will not answer a PM or simply return a call just make this deal good. My local reputation is on the line and my back is against the wall. Get me the fish by next Friday and all will be happy campers. If you cannot uphold your end of the deal then you have left open all legal options for both me and my friend. That fish was his trophy, please do the right thing.

10. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

just checked, Archie's website is up and running.

Lance.G and Bryan Russell like this.
  11. Bryan Russell

museumman that's good to know.

12. Bryan Russell

Please show me where I've "ripped off" Any single one of the people you name dropped? Not remotely true. I was interested in the molds until I found out it was you Jerry. Do you keep some weird stalker file to spout the same untrue talking points over and over? I've bought hundreds of Archies fish over the years BTW. What does Rick Krane have to do with anything? And yes I have relatives in Salisbury if that matters to you. Invented moldmaking? .....Laughable. Please provide some evidence about the people you mentioned, please. You post the issue with Michael P that was resolved? You have to do better than that! You seem liked a bored and bitter old man ,Maybe You should not be drinking and typing.

13. Bryan Russell

And ***hole My daughter in law was killed you POS

14. How did this go from Archie Phillips to the Hatfield and McCoys,I seen bubba Philips is a former employ of Archie Phillips bussiness,so does that mean someone else is running it..

George and Bryan Russell like this.
  15. Bryan Russell

Because this guy stalks me whenever I make a post? Not sure what the deal is.