1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Domestic Kittens

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by texascritter, Jun 16, 2019.

1. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

I am using the same ad as before as I have more kittens available, plus this ad kept the arm chair lawyers off my tail......

I have kittens available again, these are everything from a couple hours old to ones about 10" from nose to base of tail. Cost is $10.00 each (in lots of 5) PLUS shipping. I will not take pics and let you pick and choose, if you want specific colors let me know and I will try to accommodate you. Before all of you arm chair legal scholars get started, thanks to some low life internet troll that turned me into the feds I got was investigated and threatened then I received the below email. So all of you so called experts need to get a refund on your law degrees cause they did not teach you poo...... If interested in kittens email me at [email protected]
    P.S. I WILL DISCOUNT FOR LARGE ORDERS

Mark

I am including a copy of Policy 20 .

As long as the source of the deceased cats is from a county or municipal shelter then you are exempt from licensing .

You would need a license if you euthanize dogs/cats and sell them yourself or buy them from a private source ( unlicensed breeder , vet clinic etc. ) . The municipal /county shelters do not require a license either but a private shelter/person would .

If you have other questions please let me know.

Policies Animal Care Resource Guide

Licensing Sales of Dead Animals Issue Date: March 25, 2011 Subject: Licensing Sales of Dead Animals Policy #20

References: AWA Sections 2131 and 2132(f)

9 CFR, Part 1

History: Replaces policy dated September 30, 1999 and previously identified as Policy

#28.

Justification: The definition of “dealer” in the Animal Welfare Act (AWA) states that a dealer “is any person who . . . buys or sells . . . any dog or other animal whether alive or dead for research, teaching, exhibition, or use as a pet . . . .” This policy provides clarification regarding the licensing requirements for persons who sell dead animals and/or animal parts.

Policy: The following persons who sell dead animals or animal parts require a license:

• Any person who acquires any live covered animal and subsequently euthanizes that animal to sell for a covered purpose.

• Any person who acquires a dead dog or cat (or parts) from private, unlicensed sources, to sell for covered purposes.

The following persons who sell dead animals do not require a license:

• Any person who acquires a dead animal (other than a dog or cat) and then sells it.

• Any person who acquires a dead dog or cat (or parts) from a USDA licensed dealer or municipal, county, or state pound/shelter and then sells it.

Madelyn and KH Taxidermy like this.
  2. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

Mark is the best, honest as the day is long. Fast shipping, great quality, great communication. A credit to taxi.net!!

KH Taxidermy likes this.

3. Art Macabre

Art Macabre New Member

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

That .. is PA law. SOooo .. if you are in PA you would be advised not to purchase as *you* would be breaking the law. This law also does not make any allowance for those people that take fur that you brushed out from your dog, spin yarn from it and knit you a scarf, hat, mittens or the like as a keepsake from your pet.