1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bruce Foster, Marshy Creek, Fishworks,crabcrazy,crablover And

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Bryan Russell, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Bryan Russell

Bryan Russell Active Member

Whatever your Aliases are, please explain this...
    top fish Mark Osland did, bottom one is inexplicable! You matched his fish to the detail? Great work right there.
    I'd love to come by and have a cocktail with you and chat about your obsession with me (creepy) But I couldn't afford it the way you seem to drink.. mark oslund.jpg bruce foster.png

2. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

they do it alot

3. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

I use to go by the name of crabcrazy in the old forums , but its not me you're talking about.

4. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Who cares? So what if he painted a coho similar to Marks

5. DFJ

DFJ Active Member

Wow Mudbat,
    I can't believe you'd post something like that. Don't know if it was intended as serious or sarcasm. Even if it was intended as sarcasm, it's not a joking matter.
    For someone to take another's work and changing anything, even as little as adding a half dozen more spots and calling it his own should not be taking lightly and should be shunned by everyone in the industry.

Thanks Bryan for calling this guy out!!
    Everyone on here should be voicing their disapproval for this kind of act and plagiarism.
    Sickening!!

rogerswildlife and Kerby Ross like this.
  6. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Just talked to mark about it. Guy took the photo off his web page and did a few alterations.
    Happened a few years ago. Mark said he took it as a compliment
    Bruce is officially a douche

Lance.G likes this.