1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thanks To Mti Students

Discussion in 'Training' started by MTI, Jun 22, 2019.

1. MTI

MTI Member

July 7th we will begin our last class for 2019. Next class will be in January 2020.

Just wanted to say thanks to those students attending this class. And a big thank you to all our past students. Over the past 17 years of teaching taxidermy we have been very fortunate to meet and make friends with over 700 students. We are specially honored to have the opportunity to work with so many veterans. We appreciate you beginning your taxidermy careers with us.

I invite all to follow our classes on Facebook. I post weekly pics of students and their projects. Just look up Missouri Taxidermy Institute. For former MTI students I also have another page. Missouri Taxidermy Institute Support Page. You will have to request membership to this one. But I’ll happily add you. This page is for use by MTI alumni. Allows you so stay in touch with your classmates and other MTI students from around the country, and the world. See what projects they are working on. Can also buy and trade taxidermy stuff, and hunts.

Once again thanks to everyone. As always if we can help, give us a call. (I don’t get on this forum everyday).

Chip

Missouri Taxidermy Institute
    www.taxidermy-schools.com
    Linn Creek, MO
    573-346-6871
    Text 573-746-0035

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019