1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bc Stone Sheep Ram Half - 3/4 Lifesize Cape

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Lance G, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Lance G

Lance G New Member

Up for sale is a unique opportunity at a partial hide from a British Columbia Stone Sheep. This ram was harvested/imported legally a few years ago. It was originally caped for a lifesize mount with a dorsal cut. The customer opted to go with a shoulder mount instead once it was tanned. So available to you is the back 3/4 cape of this great ram. It is beautifully colored and would give someone the opportunity to make some needed repairs to an existing cape for legs, brisket, scrotum or any other parts needed. The dry tan was from a tannery of notoriety and is still good. Payment by PayPal, shipping via USPS. This is my first post so please let me know if something specific is needed... Feel free to reply to my post via email at lancegatlin@msn.com. Asking $150 shipped, but open to offers.
    S2 (1).JPG S2 (2).JPG S2 (3).JPG S2 (4).JPG S2 (5).JPG

2. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

I would give you 75 and 20 shipping for this skin if you decide to part with it .

Lance G likes this.

3. Lance.G

Lance.G Well-Known Member

Odd how close your name is 2 mine

Lance G likes this.
  4. Lance G

Lance G New Member

Gatlin here...

Lance.G likes this.
  5. Lance.G

Lance.G Well-Known Member

I’m Garland. It’s my middle name.

6. Lance G

Lance G New Member

Sent you a message, get with me if you are still interested...Thanks!

7. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

Sending you a PM

8. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

Yes - we like to buy it, but prefer to PAYPAL and add 3% fee. Also do you guarantee the tan to be good ?

9. Lance G

Lance G New Member

Sent you a private message with details... Thanks,
    LG

10. Outdoorsman199

Outdoorsman199 New Member

Not trying to hijack this thread but how do you post your own stone sheep cape for sale Lifesize

Attached Files: