1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wet Tanned Coyotes And 1 Red Fox Raw Not Fleshed For Life-size

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by freeze_1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

These coyotes are wet tanned for life size mounts and ready to mount up.
    Lip and tails split, relief cuts on front legs and cased skinned.
    I gave these a generous oiling of Proplus soften oil and then put in the freezer after going through the sweat.
    I accept check or U.S. Postal money orders, I do not and will not use ''PayPal''.

*NOTE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE ANY HIDES PLEASE DO SO BEFORE IT IS SOLD TO SOME ONE ELSE

Please pm me .

REPOSTING, PREVIOUS BUYER DID NOT COME THROUGH WIL THE PURCHASE.
    Coyote # 10202018 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. $125.00 Plus $21.10 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    PLEASE NOTE, THE NOSE TO EYE MEASUREMENT ON THIS COYOTE IS WRONG.
    THE CORRECT MEASUREMENT IS 3 3/4''.
    [​IMG]
    coyote.10202018.jpg
    coyote.10202018.b.jpg
    [​IMG]

Coyote #12152017 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. This coyote does have a damaged front paw. $125.00 Plus $21.10 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    [​IMG]
    Coyote #12152017.d.jpg
    [​IMG]

Coyote #12152017.e.jpg
    Red Fox #13120 January Prime for Life-size.
    Dispatched with .22 cal. to the lung area.
    Cased skinned, front leg have relief cuts and tail split. Not fleshed or tanned.
    $50.00 PLUS $15.05 for flat rate priority shipping.
    Red fox #13120.b.jpg

[​IMG]

I also have a winter prime northern PA. raccoon (no pictures) wet tanned, 31'' from nose to base of tail, $65.00 plus $15.05 for flat rate shipping

Again, please PM or start a conversation with me for replies, thank you.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020 at 3:43 PM
    Yotekingtaxidermist84 likes this.
  2. J Douglas

J Douglas New Member

Sent reply to your email, regarding which coyote. Wanted to make sure you received it.

Yotekingtaxidermist84 likes this.

3. brianw

brianw New Member

Do you still have the coyote #10202018

4. brianw

brianw New Member

[
    QUOTE="freeze_1, post: 2771787, member: 3245"]Wet tanned for life size mounts and ready to mount up.
    Lip and tails split, relief cuts on front legs and cased skinned.
    I gave these a generous oiling of Proplus soften oil and then put in the freezer after going through the sweat.
    I accept check or U.S. Postal money orders, I do not and will not use ''PayPal''.

*NOTE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE ANY HIDES PLEASE DO SO BEFORE IT IS SOLD TO SOME ONE ELSE

Please pm me .

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
    Coyote # 10202018 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. $125.00 Plus $21.10 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    PLEASE NOTE, THE NOSE TO EYE MEASUREMENT ON THIS COYOTE IS WRONG.
    THE CORRECT MEASUREMENT IS 3 3/4''.
    [​IMG]
    View attachment 206526
    View attachment 206527
    [​IMG]

Coyote #12152017 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. This coyote does have a damaged front paw. $125.00 Plus $21.10 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    [​IMG]
    View attachment 206528
    [​IMG]

View attachment 206529
    Red Fox #13120 January Prime for Life-size.
    Dispatched with .22 cal. to the lung area.
    Cased skinned, front leg have relief cuts and tail split. Not fleshed or tanned.
    $50.00 PLUS $15.05 for flat rate priority shipping.
    View attachment 213731

[​IMG]

I also have a winter prime northern PA. raccoon (no pictures) wet tanned, 31'' from nose to base of tail, $65.00 plus $15.05 for flat rate shipping

Again, please PM or start a conversation with me for replies, thank you.[/QUOTE]

5. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

I just reposted that coyote because the previous buyer has not come through with the payment so the first $125.00 (plus $21.10 for flat rat priority) that I receive gets it.