1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wet Tanned Skunk And Two Wet Tanned Coyotes For Life Size, Up Dated 11/30/2019

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by freeze_1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Wet tanned for life size mounts and ready to mount up.
    Lip and tails split, relief cuts on front legs and cased skinned.
    I gave these a generous oiling of Proplus soften oil and then put in the freezer after going through the sweat.
    I accept check or U.S. Postal money orders, I do not and will not use ''PayPal''.

*NOTE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE ANY HIDES PLEASE DO SO BEFORE IT IS SOLD TO SOME ONE ELSE

Please pm me .

Coyote # 10202018 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. $125.00 Plus $19.95 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    [​IMG]
    coyote.10202018.jpg
    coyote.10202018.b.jpg
    [​IMG]

Coyote #12152017 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. This coyote does have a damaged front paw. $125.00 Plus $19.95 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    [​IMG]
    Coyote #12152017.d.jpg
    [​IMG]

Coyote #12152017.e.jpg
    Skunk #9122016 $65.00 PLUS $ 14.35 flat rate shipping
    skunk #9122016.jpg

[​IMG]
    I also have a winter prime northern PA. raccoon (no pictures) wet tanned, 31'' from nose to base of tail, $65.00 plus $14.35 for flat rate shipping

Again, please PM or start a conversation with me for replies, thank you.[/ATTACH]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Yotekingtaxidermist84 likes this.
  2. J Douglas

J Douglas New Member

Sent reply to your email, regarding which coyote. Wanted to make sure you received it.

Yotekingtaxidermist84 likes this.

3. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Up dated Nov. 30, 2019