1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

**** Selling Unique Taxidermy Deer Collection *****

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by DeerLover, Jul 6, 2019.

1. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    I'm moving out of state and cannot take my amazing collection with me. I have collected these unique mounts over the last 10 years. There is a total of 9 mounts available. There are 3 full body mounts and 6 shoulder mounts. The mounts include a beautifully marked piebald doe jumping mount, albino doe jumping mount, and a piebald doe laying down. Shoulder mounts include a buck in velvet with unique throat stripes, doe in summer coat, and 4 very unique pied bucks. I had purchased these 4 unique mounts from a guy who owned a taxidermy museum. It was brought to my attention that these 4 buck shoulder mounts might be "doctored" to look the way they do. So I am pricing them very reasonably....I originally paid 1k a piece for them. There are 2 "pied" buck mounts (brown/white) and 2 "pied" buck mounts that are (black/chocolate) in color. I have about 10k into all these mounts but am offering them at an amazing price of $2,500 for all of them. If you want to purchase them individually feel free to contact me and I will give you my best price. You can message me with your email address for more pics of the mounts you're interested in. Or email me at [email protected]
    Located in the Twin Cities ( Minnesota ).....and mounts must be picked up or you pay for a packer/shipper.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Pictures for sure and they can be shipped. Just shipped a giant shoulder mount in a U Haul wardrobe box to Ca from De. 234.00 so it can be done. Please post pictures or send to [email protected]

3. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

2500.00 IS GIVING THEM AWAY. SOMEONE SHOULD GO PICK THEM UP. IF I WAS CLOSER THEY WOULD BE MINE. SELL THE LEAPING WHITE DOE AND THE REST IS FREE.

4. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    BUMP......these beautiful mounts are still available!!! Like Earl said....I'm almost giving them away if you break down the price of each mount. Keep a few for yourself and sell the rest.....or re-sell them and make yourself some $$$