1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Canadian Red Fox Soft Mount

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Lela Lee, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Lela Lee

Lela Lee New Member

I’ve got a canadian red lined up to be mounted! I talked about him in a previous threading, but I’ve got photos in and more details so I’ve created a new one.

As of now, the plan is to sell for $520 with armatured legs. Price is negotiable + low because I am new to this and looking to gain experience. Your purchase will be customizable including: eye color, expression, level of armature complexity (none, just legs, legs and tail, full body), and amount of stuffing. As of now, I’ve found NO PELT FLAWS.
    https://m.imgur.com/a/30concD

I have already sold a coyote soft mount with first class shipping and have a good testimonial to both the sturdiness of the mount and quality. Photos linked in previous thread.

DM me or text me at 12073910367 for details and to put him on hold. I do accept payment plans! If he is not placed for commission, I will be making him into a premade. Putting an order now will give you a lowered price and flexibility.

My moto is: “Quality without the cost!”

2. Lela Lee

Lela Lee New Member

SOLD.