1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Delete!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Reanimate, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:24 PM.

1. Reanimate

Reanimate New Member

Delete!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019 at 1:59 PM
    msestak and Madelyn like this.
  2. Rausch

Rausch Active Member

As much as I hate to say it, it’s probably in the trash somewhere. The person who stole it was certainly not expecting that when they opened the package.

Good luck on you’re search though. I hope you find it.

Kai and msestak like this.

3. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

Moved south in riverside county a year ago from NorCal foothills. Live in a nice neighborhood but criminals come into every neighborhood. Our mailman delivers packages to front door and rings doorbell. That mailman knows better that the package would begin in an hour. Had to buy ring security cameras. My locked pickup was stolen out of our driveway. People have videos of a car driving trough the neighborhood reaching out the window to check parked car doors to see if they are locked in broad daylight.
    Sorry to hear this. Life’s lessons can be expensive, I know.

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Unfortunately that is the world we live in today. In the future require a signature on all packages. Sorry to hear it happened. That is the only way to protect yourself so you are not stuck holding the bag.

5. Something that irreplaceable I would of sent it signature only,not leave it on a mail box especially in a big heavy populated area

6. Art Macabre

Art Macabre New Member

She got it back!!!! Total usps fail.