1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Come Back!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Carter, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Screenshot_20190907-181733.png

msestak likes this.
  2. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

Here's my two cents. I grew up as a teenager in the 1960's. Back then we called everything gay. your gay, your clothes are gay, your car is gay etc. keep in mind this is pre Archie Bunker days. everything pretty much was branded gay for some reason or another. I now tell my grandkids that Facebook is gay and that texting is mainly for the gay's. Some old ways are hard to break! This sight however is NOT GAY! so, stay away from all that gay crap and keep coming on here.................

3. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

I also have a tendency to use the word gay when it doesn’t exactly fit the Webster’s definition. Old habits die hard. As kids we never used it to describe homosexuals. Retard/retarded is another example

Lake's Taxidermy and msestak like this.
  4. This is a great site or has been for me. The only thing I will mention which has been mentioned is that the opinions are way over stated and should be toned down some for the new learners on here. Everyone has opinions but there are ways to present them. JMO

Lake's Taxidermy likes this.
  5. I just joined up on this site a couple of months ago and I have learned more here
    in that time than I would have at any school or online training.
    I found the key is to ask the right questions and actually listen.
    Thanks for all the help to everyone, ( 3Bears ) again Thank-you
    I look forward to the information and entertainment

GWebb, Rick Carter and 3bears like this.