1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coydogs/hybreds? Have To See To Believe

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Jul 16, 2019.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

$500 each which includes shipping. pictures to follow thank you seawolf. these were taken ( trapped) on a damage control job. they had killed 22 grand worth of livestock in a few weeks. whatever they are, they were running wild. the big one is in excess of 100 lbs. all I could do to lift it. my wife is 112 lbs so I lifted her and it was a lot easier! for comparison ,my dog in the picture weighs 45 lbs, gr shep/husky cross.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019 at 7:53 AM
    Taxi12 and KH Taxidermy like this.
  2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Bobs critter pictures below. I say the red one is possibly a wolf hybrid. Malamute or husky and wolf. Hybrids are legal in IN and some get dumped when they are too hard to handle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sarahdj, ice, msestak and 2 others like this.

3. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

Wow!

4. CCarlson

CCarlson Active Member

Them's are big ones doc Wendt! We get that strawberry color here alot in Maine but nowhere near that size.

5. Sam 10November1775

Sam 10November1775 New Member

Those are some beauties. Makes me wish I lived closer.

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  6. Lela Lee

Lela Lee New Member

Why can they not be shipped? I would be more than willing to work something out if that is possible.

7. bob wendt

blonde is sold ( lol , twice now but this time for real). grey one is still available. the skinning went flawless. zero cuts or mistakes

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019 at 7:55 AM
  8. bob wendt

ttt