1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Frozen Whole Practice Animals

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by WhiteRabbit87, Jul 20, 2019.

1. WhiteRabbit87

WhiteRabbit87 Member

Maine
    Hello! im just starting out. Im looking for whole frozen med-small animals to practice on. im thinking rabbits, raccoon, fox, things that arent too small that theyre crazy hard to work on but also are small enough that forms wont make me go broke. Im a self employed bone artist and i dont have a ton of money to spend. Im serious about learning this as it fits in well with what i already do and will help me make more money in the future once im good enough to be licensed. what do you have that will be both affordable as well as something good for an absolute beginner? Thanks!

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

lots of whole frozen raccoons. $25 each, any size. PLUS shipping, which is another $22/priority box insulated and with freezer pacs. or you are welcome to pick up at my business with zero shipping cost. can`t help the sipping cost, it is what it is.

3. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Have 1 or 2 baby cottontail rabbits, $28.50 delivered.

4. pat

pat Member

I have tons of squirrels gray red flying squirrels also some gray squirrel forms eyes etc. I have tons of antlers and may also have a cape to fit

5. I have 2 solid black beavers skinned with head and feet left in

6. Bob75

Bob75 Member

I have two gray squirrels and a mink that are frozen whole.

7. WhiteRabbit87

WhiteRabbit87 Member

Maine
    Thank you for your replies everyone, i have found a few to keep me busy for a little while!

8. cajzmere

cajzmere New Member

Do you still have the gray squirrels

9. Bob75

Bob75 Member

Yes, sent you a pm.