1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I'm New To Taxidermy.net

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Huron River Replicas, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Huron River Replicas

Huron River Replicas New Member

Hi I am trying to start a company called Huron River Replicas and to get the funds for the start up costs I have about 100 capes to sell ranging from whitetail, black bears, caribou, and many more. I have been a taxidermist for 40+ years but I am brand new at this side of things. I have never tried to sell anything through the internet and was wondering if anyone had a few tips on how I should get started. Thanks!!!

2. Fallenscale

Fallenscale Well-Known Member

NY
    You been a taxidermist for 40 years and you're only 24 wow

3. Huron River Replicas

Huron River Replicas New Member

I am starting the business with my father. He has been a taxidermist in Michigan his entire life and is the one with the capes. I started the profile because he doesn't know anything about the internet and I put my age on it. He is the one with the expert knowledge on taxidermy, I am just handling the business side of things.

msestak likes this.
  4. Fallenscale

Fallenscale Well-Known Member

NY
    Okay that explains that. List the idem you have in the for sale section. Many like to see photos of what there buying.

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Good pictures are a huge plus when selling. If there is damage, try to show it. At least describe it accurately. If adding pictures on here stymies you, there is a free site called postimage.org where you can upload your pictures and then use the links from there to show your pictures. You can make a media album on here and put pictures in that but finding that option is a bit of a bear on here. You can do well on here if your prices are reasonable. Drag your Dad along with you and teach him how to use the site. You both can have fun here.

msestak likes this.