1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Interested In Bear Hides For Taxidermy - Alaska

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by duckduckmoose, Jul 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. duckduckmoose

duckduckmoose New Member

Hi! I am a wildlife artist (painting, carving and sculpting) and have done a little bit of work with basic mammal taxidermy. I am in Alaska and wanted to see if anyone in the area would be interested in selling a tanned (wet or dry) black bear hide (any color morph is acceptable) for a reasonable price for me to work with as a first bear mount. I would not be re-selling it, I just want to work with it as a project this summer/fall. I have been following many of tutorials and posts on this site for quite a few years and just recently decided to create an account as I start to become more confident in my skills.

Please message me separately if you have something. Advice is also appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. oneshot

oneshot Member

3. oneshot

oneshot Member

I have a nice tanned 5.5 foot Alaska black bear that I will sell you for $100 plus shipping. Text me at 503 201 6810 if you want it.
    Thanks
    Mike

4. oneshot

oneshot Member

I have a nice 5.5 foot tanned Alaska black bear that I will sell you for $100 plus shipping. Text me at 503 201 6810 if you want it.
    Thanks
    Mike