1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Retireing After 40yrs.

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Jim Taxidermist, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Jim Taxidermist

Jim Taxidermist Active Member

Hello to everybody on taxidermy.Net you all have been so nice i'm going to miss all of you but its time i have to say good buy to all. I have been a taxidermist since 1980 and this September will be 40yrs. hands are starting to hurt and eyes sight is not like it use to be so all i want to say to all my fellow taxidermist may God Bless all of you and your families. James Lanza Taxidermist Buffalo, New York

2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Have a great Retirement, Enjoy

msestak likes this.

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

We are at opposite ends. One of these days I am going to retire from teaching so I have time to do taxidermy. You are retiring to get out of it! Life is short so enjoy your retirement. You have earned it.

Vic

msestak likes this.
  4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Congratulations! I get my first SS check next month, but I'm not ready to hang it up just yet.

msestak likes this.
  5. Small world,I'm in Cheektowaga.Good Luck!

msestak likes this.
  6. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Good for you! I've been semi-retired for about 10 years now since I was 47 only working part-time on fish and I can honestly say I'm looking forward to FULL retirement - ha! Congrats!!!

msestak likes this.
  7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

It took me an extra 20 years to figure out what you just did. Congratulations. You won't believe how much more peaceful life is without those clowns wanting it yesterday but never have any money when it's ready.

8. Congratulations Jim, but you don't have to completely leave taxi-net. Makes for good browsing during your morning coffee. Have fun and stay active.

msestak likes this.
  9. Jim.I live in the harlem/genesee area not far from the deer shop.

msestak likes this.
  10. Jim Taxidermist

Jim Taxidermist Active Member

Thanks George your a good man and taxidermist God Bless.

msestak likes this.
  11. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    How do you double like something?

msestak likes this.
  12. Yes have heard of Nelson.Someone told me he had retired.There is a lot of work in this area,I try to keep what I take in at a comfortable level because of other responsibilties.

msestak likes this.
  13. Lots of luck Jim .Congrats

msestak likes this.