1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Business In New Hampshire For Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jolt, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Highly successful and solidly established taxidermy business for sale! Upon graduating from Northwest Iowa School of Taxidermy I opened my business in 2009. Consider this an apprenticeship, which ends with you being the new owner. An average of 60+ shoulder mounts, and rugs per year. Many additional mounts turned away. Huge potential for growth!

Rest assured all current customers that have mounts with me from 2018 will STILL BE COMPLETED BY ME PERSONALLY! I have poured my heart and soul into this business for the last 10 years, and will only sell to the right person.

This person should be:

Passionate, and respectful of the outdoors, and wildlife

Coachable, and able to learn from criticism

Perfectionist mindset

Enjoy tedious work

Able to work long hours when required

Good with money

**Not color blind**

Willing to give up the majority of hunting season, as that is the busiest time

Cost of business will include:

Business name

Website, Domain name, and Facebook business page

Client List

Taxidermy software

Various tools of the trade

Various supplies

3 month intensive training

3 additional months of as needed mentoring

Why spend thousands to go to taxidermy school (like I did!), when you can have all the training needed, AND the added perk of an already established business? This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual. Price is 29,995, plus cost of works in progress (currently totaling 15k) Serious inquiries only! Please call, or email for more information. 603 744-5156 [email protected]

2. 13 point

13 point Active Member

Why the color blind statement, some of the best taxidermist in the business are color blind to include world winners Ashley Barret , Gene Smith and many more . I’m even color blind and do very well in competition. There are different levels of color blindness . Of course it’s all your decision but don’t have a closed mind to that issue , JMO

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Fallenscale, pir^2h and Ojibwa Guy like this.

3. Interesting, I did not know that. Thank you.

4. Ttt