1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Medium Size Black Bear Skull

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Trapping4taxidermy, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Looking for a medium size black bear skull can be raw, cleaned or fully finished

sarahdj likes this.
  2. Riddler

Riddler Member

I have several professionally bugged bear skulls if youre still looking.

3. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

H
    Have you found one yet? I have a frozen rough skinned off one to spare.

4. I
    Did find one but am in need of another how much you asking? Shipping would be to Portage wi 53901 thanks

5. fortman

fortman Member

I have some med size black bear skulls that are beetle cleaned but have not been degreased or whitened.But I just looked and from what I gather it is illegal to sell claws,skulls, teeth in WI. Only allowed to sell complete tanned hides.

Todd

6. As long as the bear was harvested out side of Wisconsin I can get them is what was told by the warden when I asked about getting some

7. devourment

devourment New Member

@Trapping4taxidermy

Can provide more pictures, lowest price I see online is 150$ for one with damaged teeth, although mine is missing very, very few teeth, it's in impeccable condition otherwise. I'd be willing to sell for 140$ flat, 150$ with S&H included. I'm outside of Wisconsin, Mississippian, and so I'd be interested. I'm entertaining counter offers that suit your budget, as I'm flexible and devoted to the trade.

20190916_051737.jpg 20190916_051446.jpg 20190916_051638.jpg 20190916_051342.jpg 20190916_051701.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  8. fortman

fortman Member

I can make a phone call tomorrow and see what I can find out. If allowed I have some med size beetle cleaned skulls but are not degreased or whitened.

Todd