1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Beautiful Mountain Goat Full Body Mountable Hide (wet Tanned)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ashley Cole, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Ashley Cole

Ashley Cole New Member

This hide was tanned Montana Rug and Tanning and cut up the belly. There are a few holes in it as pictured but due to the amount of hair on this creature; a competent taxidermist can make them disappear quite easily. I bought the hide with the intention of mounting myself but haven't managed to make the time to complete it. I have the eyes, ear liners and replica horns that I will include at no additional charge. If interested I also have the form in the applicable size for this hide for an additional $200 plus shipping.
    I am not a professional taxidermist but I have attached several images with a measuring tape across multiple sections of the hide to provide approximate measurements.

I would like $700 for the hide plus shipping.

If interested the most efficient way to contact me is via text (541)519-6153

First come/pay first served

PayPal or Venmo preferred payment methods please

Thank you and have a great day IMG_4935.jpeg IMG_4931.jpeg IMG_4929.jpeg IMG_4932.jpeg IMG_4936.jpeg IMG_4939.jpeg IMG_4941.jpeg IMG_4943.jpeg IMG_4945.jpeg IMG_4950.jpeg