1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hall Of Fame Question

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Aug 26, 2019.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I have several people I'd like to nominate for the Hall of Fame but can't seem to find a website location on exactly what I must do to complete that process. Anyone know where I might find this information?

2. Call Larry Bloomquist.

3. Larry @ Breakthrough

Larry @ Breakthrough New Member

Your question was brought to my attention and I am very happy to hear you have some nominations for the next induction year, which is 2021. The Taxidermy Hall Of Fame has a web site with all the information necessary to make nominations. You can visit it here http://taxidermyhalloffame.com/

We had six nominations for the class of 2019 with two of those nominated voted into the recent class, Cary Cochran and Mike Orthober. The induction for Cary and Mike was held during the recent NTA convention in Sioux Falls, SD. It was an excellent ceremony with some very moving acceptance speeches. Ken Edwards and myself will soon add coverage of this ceremony on the THOF web site and the next issue of Breakthrough.

There are many in our industry worth of nomination and consideration for induction into the THOF. On behalf of the THOF Board of Directors we look forward to your coming nominations.

Kerby Ross likes this.