1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bull Elk!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Micah Howards, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Micah Howards

Micah Howards Active Member

Just wanted to see if anyone else has been out after elk this year? If so and if you were able to get one would totally love to see a pic of it, that our if you have one a client brought you would like to see that too!! I have not been able to get a bull yet but came really close this morning!!!! will post a pic if I manage to get one.

2. Micah Howards

IMG958350.jpg Screensho(1).jpg Some of my buddies got these bulls a couple of weeks ago!!!

3. swampfox2

swampfox2 Well-Known Member

Micah Howards likes this.
  4. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

Nice bulls. What area?

5. Micah Howards

They were both taken in northern Idaho. I don't think I have ever seen a Idaho bull with as long of tines as that one has, in the northern part anyway. (in the second pic)

Wildthings likes this.
  6. Micah Howards

2019102695103747.jpg My sister in-law got this bull a couple of days ago!

7. Micah Howards

IMG_9544.jpg I tried to not post this as it is for elk but I have too. My brother got this wolf, he had three of them coming at him at 40 yards one was a white one and the other was the alpha but only got a shot at this one. first person in my family to get a wolf! I think in all of our family we have only ever seen 1 or 2 wolfs. so this was pretty cool!!

msestak, Hurricane Harvey and mislynx like this.
  8. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Awesome! Congratulations! Elk and wolves are way off our radar deep down in Dixie!