1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bjb Antler Mold Tutorial With The New Tc-804 And More...

Discussion in 'Molding and Casting' started by Polymer Guy, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Yes, I certainly understand some people (if not many) will poke holes in this tutorial because you have a certain way you do things. I get it, and I've seen many different ways over the years, including the way I've done it, which was different. But what I love is the way the mold halves meet so mold leaking doesn't occur, and the mold will last a long time. I'd also like BJB to do a full antler set using this method. But the key I wanted to share was this new antler material, which can also be used for fish heads, bodies and the like. As mentioned, send me an email and we can talk about this further. [email protected]. Here's the link for you to copy and paste into your browser:

2. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Nice product but the antler mount may have been put together weird JMO

3. Yeah, I thought the wall mount wasnt square, but the key to the tutorial was the mold build technique and product display. Thanks for watching!

Stuart and Frank E. Kotula like this.
  4. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

That's because he put the left antler on the right side and the right antler on the left side.