1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Beautiful New Lynx Mount For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Micah Howards, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Micah Howards

Micah Howards Active Member

Setsuna likes this.
  2. Micah Howards

Bump.

3. Hello, IUNGO specialize in Trophy Export Services to any country in the world.
    Should you require our assistance, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or visit our website at www.iungo-tcs.com for further information.
    Thank you.

4. Micah Howards

Bump.

5. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

You'll be bumping for a while with this mount. Take it to a taxidermy competition and have a judge tell you the many things wrong with it I don't have that much time.

rogerswildlife and George like this.
  6. Micah Howards

Thanks for your input. But I can't go to a competition if I could I would. What do you want me to do with it throw it in the trash? I am still learning everything. I appreciate advice but you basically just said that it is one of the worst mounts you have seen and that it is disgusting. I got this message on a different mount I did and really liked this Message too. "ROFLMAO.........That is the most hideous mount I have EVER seen.
    PATHETIC and SAD " So Thanks for your input.

7. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

You gotta have thicker skin than that kid. As JL said there are many things wrong with it but he wasn’t mean about it. $1450 is pretty steep. Don’t throw it in the trash but don’t expect top dollar for it either.

Kai and rogerswildlife like this.
  8. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Why can’t you to a competition ? You have the basics but you need some guidance to help . If you were close to MD my doors are open . But as stated you can’t expect top money

Micah Howards and rogerswildlife like this.
  9. Micah Howards

because the closest one is 8 to 10 hours away. and without a drivers license I can't quite do that. Thanks but I am not even close to there. I know I can't, a guy that isnt even as good as me sold one just like mine for around $1995.00.

10. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

DL.... discouraging a sale is against taxnet rules and is not very ethical to a fellow taxidermist to insult him

11. kojak

kojak Active Member

When did this forum become a chat forum? There are rules at the top of this forum that should be read and followed.
    Also bashing someone online is not helping them any. If you want to comment about their work contact them with a PM.
    Be nice people!

12. Jtown

Jtown New Member

Hey, Micah. I'm sorry to hear you've received an unprofessional and hateful private message. Who sent that to you? Here? I will be sure not to do business with them in the future.

Don't mind JL, in his 64 years experience he forgot to take a class on how to give constructive criticism. Since Christmas time is coming.... I'm sure he, Rogerswildlife, and George; being from the big Christian families they are, would be interested in purchasing a load of those beautiful crosses you have for sale on eBay too.

You have your own online business and a few mounts under your belt. Don't let the impatient and rude discourage you from taxidermy the way it has others. You're already doing more than most ever will and getting better with each mount. You're gonna go far kid. Save me a seat at the world taxidermy championships.

I didn't see you list this or your others on Taxidermy for sale in Facebook group. You should join and list. Also, download the Facebook App and list in your local marketplace too. Craigslist works great too. Especially in major metropolitan cities. I have a good traffic-generator for your ads if you want.