1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raw Wolf Skull

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Great Skulls, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

Hi All,

I need several wolf skulls with all of their chewing muscles intact for research. I'll pay well for good specimens. Please email me!

I'm also interested in them with the skin on too. I know that the face skin usually goes with the rest of the skin, but if you want to sell a whole head, I will pay extra for that too.

So email me if you have wolf skulls with all of the muscles intact with or without the skin.

Thanks!

Adam ([email protected])

2. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

Hello,

Now that the trapping season is underway, I thought I'd post this again.

I'll pay the going rate for any wolf skull you have with intact muscles. I'll pay a premium if you sell it to me with the face skin intact. Obviously most of you keep the head skin with the hide, but if you have any horrible skins, I'll take the whole head!

Thanks!

Adam

3. Saskbushman

Saskbushman New Member

I have several wolf skulls green frozen, one possibly that I could sell with the hide on the head as there is some hide damage. I have shipped several frozen green hides into the USA from Canada and look after all of the Cites, sale and export permits. Let me know if you have any interest.

Nelson

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Try to contact Mike (Aktrapper) on here. In Alaska and I have bought many great wolf heads from him. Hasn't been on here for a while but this is his email. [email protected]

5. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

Great idea. I've gotten skulls from him before ages ago. I hope he's still in the business!