1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month In Fish Pictures "year 12" October/ December 2019!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures "Year 12" October/ December 2019!!!!!!!

A warm welcome from Hinsdale NH! Fall is in the air and I hope folks have a great hunting season! Lots of fall colors happening here in New England and it inspires the Brook trout artist for sure! I hope you have a wonderful Autumn and Look forward to seeing beautiful.

Here’s to a great 2 months in sharing your beautiful work!!!

A huge thanks to the countless contributors and to the many great folks who share in this great tradition that has been around for over a decade It is very true that we all begin somewhere and all the learning and work hard that goes in to the pursuit at being is what makes us the taxidermists we become

This tradition of the Month in Fish Pictures has always has been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show their work without criticism and hard comments! So, let’s remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section I do not get too involved with censorship not do I ever want too. So be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

The months of August and September were a great month for truly inspiring photos so let’s continue the contributions! Thanks to all the friends sharing their gifts and talents! I took some time during the day week to see all the great looking at some truly inspiring works of fish art!

Inspiration in what we share is part of the friendliness and positive observations of fans of fish work. This is a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration other with your work regardless of your skill level as a fish taxidermist or fishcarver!

Be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to say thank you for join me each month for each installment of the Month in Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first-hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

I want to also thank all the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginners to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more than great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I want to start the month of October with a few beautiful fish from Mr. Bill Fish from Lancing New York. Bill created a Pedestal Largemouth Bass for his recent workshop. I hope you enjoy the work of Bill Fish!

Can’t wait to see your beautiful fish work this month! See you in December! Be safe and be kind to one another!

Hope you having a great Fall season 2019!

My Best

Rick Krane

Anglers Artistry

Here are a few photos of Bill Fish workshop! 59010350605__48182481-FAB3-47A1-B688-BD858DDB24E6.jpg

59070086439__803E5E71-65E6-40EF-8C1D-D1634AAA3E8A.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

59072956916__A2868885-7F00-4D98-8B0D-C968319511B3.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

tviper56, JL, Taxi-lover and 10 others like this.
  2. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Nice piece

JL likes this.

3. Shemp

Shemp New Member

Looks amazing! So you whited out the real skin to blend with the cast parts... I've never tried that.
    I'm assuming after you white it out you paint it like it's a replica?

4. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

Not to answer for Rick, but yes, he does white out the skin mount, Shemp!

tviper56, JL and rogerswildlife like this.
  5. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Been a long time since I’ve posted here. 30” Tautog reproduction.

0DD7EF9E-2CA9-4704-8F24-FB5FEEDA8FDE.jpeg

winks33, JHardman, Taxi-lover and 6 others like this.
  6. Kevin Halle

A Roosterfish finished recently VecseyPro1 - Copy.jpg

7. Kevin Halle

Recently finished. DrennonKing1-1.jpg .

8. Jon.

Jon. Member

7BFBD8CD-C85A-48EB-A673-05ED14E46DB8.jpeg

Micah Howards likes this.
  9. Jon.

Jon. Member

10. Jon.

Jon. Member

BFE9B39D-AD5E-4658-A86B-544BEE8F7CF8.jpeg

Attached Files:

11. lapoisse

lapoisse Member

France
    [​IMG]

Micah Howards and Lance.G like this.
  12. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

13. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

May I asked where you got that replica from? It is from one of my custom molds off of one of my fish and is not sold unfinished as it is copyrighted. So, I would be very curious as to know who stole it so I can pursue action against such a pirate?

rogerswildlife likes this.
  14. winks33

winks33 Member

Great work! Was that a custom mold? I’m having trouble finding replicas of them and was wondering if you could let me know where you got it. Thanks

15. Kevin Halle

Thanks. Follow this link.
    https://coasttocoastfishmounts.com/

16. lapoisse

lapoisse Member

France

==> https://www.starfishreplicas.com/product-p/bp34l-cc.htm

17. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

18. Wally Gator

Wally Gator Member

59C40AD8-07B9-4F6D-8053-35C23D7775ED.jpeg A small black crappie that I just finished.

Micah Howards likes this.