1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Buyer Beware Michael Butler Aka Rocking Rhino Taxidermy...

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by texascritter, Oct 3, 2019.

1. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

Well I personally delivered Bobcats to Michael with the agreement he would pay me once he mounted them. That was over 3 years ago and still nothing, He "claims" he has not mounted them yet and conveniently says he has not received any of my messages for the last three years. Once I called him out in the open he all of a sudden answers me and that is when I get that they have not been mounted. He was arrested for thief with a check this year which he "claims" was simply a misunderstanding.....There are a lot of people who have been ripped off by him, but anyone who says anything he deletes and then bans them.

Attached Files:

msestak and RITAFIL like this.
  2. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

Were they by any chance nicely spotted ones with rosettes..??

3. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

No I would not of allowed him to have any of my rosetted cats.

4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

I hope you've changed your practice of when you get paid. It should be paid on delivery of your skins. Why should you wait for your money?

5. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

gOOD OLL mikey<<<< STILL PLAYING GAMES,,,,

We know he screwed some folks in IDAHO that prepaid for bunch of capes they never got for almost 1000 bucks LAST YEAR ..

It will catch up to him one day,,, no worries...

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  6. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

7. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Good o;l MIKEY,, STILLFUCKING AROUND AND SCAMMING PEOPLE.. NOT MUCH CHANGES WITH HIM ,,

8. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

BTT