1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mckenzie Shipping

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by tech bud, Oct 11, 2019.

1. tech bud

tech bud New Member

Hello everyone,,
    For all the new taxidermists that don't want to pay the high shipping costs associated with McKenzie, check into speedee. If you're located in Nebraska, North or South Dakota, ufabet Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, or the St.Louis metro area you can get shipping at an extremely reduced rate. For example I recently ordered 5 manikins and other stuff and only payed 7$ shipping. It's a good way to possibly save some money and I know everyone here wouldn't mind saving some money. Sorry if this was already posted on here :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  2. whitetails and fish only

whitetails and fish only Well-Known Member

They are also lightning fast to my door step. If I would place an order this morning the package would be here tomorrow.

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I could only wish speedee would come to Tennessee!

John C likes this.
  4. John_UpaTree

John_UpaTree New Member

I learned about Seedee the hard way. McKensie sent me a CD I'd ordered from them and charged $15 shipping. When I complained, they said to add "Ship cheapest way possible" on future orders. Now I anything that comes from them & others is via Speedee (live in IL). It is very efficient & CHEAP! Not sure why their site does not give shipping options at checkout like every other modern commerce site. Well...guess I do know, they can make a little extra $.

5. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

I CAN'T STAND SHIPPING , ANY ONES SHIPPING SERVICE, FEDEX USPS UPS THEY ALL SUCK. I JUST BOUGHT A FORM LAST WEEK FROM MCKENZIE WAS IN A PINCH 76.00 AND 24.00 SHIPPING, WTF. 100.00 FOR A FORM. I'M ONE STATE AWAY DE. TO PA. IF THEY SHIP OUT AS MUCH AS THEY SAY THEY DO THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE A GREAT DISCOUNT WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY'S. PROBABLY PROFITING FROM SHIPPING ALSO. THERE SHIPPING IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
    USPS PRIORITY MAIL, RARELY ON TIME. SENT OUT A CAPE, SAID TWO DAYS, TOOK 4 DAYS, WHAT AM I PAYING FOR? THANK GOD IT WAS TANNED.
    HAD A COFFEE TABLE MADE AND FEDEX SHIPPED IT, ARRIVED IN PIECES AND THE BATTLE BEGAN. THE WOOD WORKING COMPANY PAID ME (NOT HIS FAULT) BUT FEDEX NEVER PAID THEM.THE SHIPPING MESS NEVER ENDS.

drob likes this.