1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need Ideas

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by jessewild, Oct 19, 2019.

1. I have here a 30 yr. Old woodduck a guy wants cleaned. It was in basement and is full of cigarette smoke. It stinks like hell and he wants it cleaned. Does anyone no a way this can b done?

Attached Files:

2. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Active Member

Yes GARBAGE CAN :(:(

pir^2h likes this.

3. Trust me i would if it wasnt his uncles thhat just died of cancer

4. Dark Man

Dark Man Active Member

You should explain to him that there is no way that bird is going to look respectable.Toms comment above may sound rude but he is correct.The only solution would be a remount with a new duck.

pir^2h likes this.
  5. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I was going to suggest a remount but Dark Man beat me to it. Either that or find someone who is licensed to raise woodies, tell him to buy one and pay you to mount it in its place. I wouldn't want my name associated with that mount in any way shape of form!

6. Ok ill give him a ring n c what he says. Thanks for all the info. No one sounded rude im tougher than that lol. I just never seen one this bad and dont no a way to make it look respectable cause its yellow as hell i wont bring it in my house even. Again thannks to all