1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Thread On The Taxidermy History Forum

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Joe Kish, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Joe Kish

Joe Kish Well-Known Member

Texas
    I just posted a new thread on the Taxidermy History forum. I thought I'd mention it here once since so few go to the history side. I've got some great historical photos of familiar faces, personalities and trend setters I think you'll find interesting. If there is any continuing interest in what I upload over there, I'll continue. If not, I won't.

creepers likes this.
  2. creepers

creepers natural history preparator

Would love to see any early Henry winchers Louis Paul Colman johnas Mike Frazier pics if you have some you would care to share , kind regards , Rudi Anton

3. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Great idea. Been there.

4. Joe Kish

Joe Kish Well-Known Member

Texas
    Quote from Creepers: "Would love to see any early Henry winchers Louis Paul Colman jonas Mike Frazier pics if you have some you would care to share , kind regards , Rudi Anton"

I've got fascinating pictures of all these outstanding taxidermists. By the way, perhaps you have some you could show us of the blokes down under your-a-way. You must know my friend, the accomplished taxidermist, adventurer and writer, George Hangay, eh?

by the way, Henry collected flora and fauna in Australia in 1949 for the Denver Museum of Natural history when he was only 28 years old. The resultant diorama he created in the museum is so perfect, when I view it I always feel like I'm slowly baking somewhere in your outback. I have a picture of Henry when he was down there but this site keeps telling me that the 'file' is to large to post. Untitled-47.jpg

Chippers likes this.