1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bobcat - Dandy Unique Texas Color Phase For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mark June, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Mark June

Mark June New Member

I am once again, as I have in past years, taking names of those taxidermists who are interested in the unique color phase bobcats that I trap and freeze as the whole carcass here in South Texas this coming winter season. These animals are one of a kind with ringlets and rosette marking that are found only in South Texas. I do not catch enough (typically 6-8 per year) of these to supply everyone's needs each year (10-12 taxidermists ask for one or two animals each typically) with male bobcats being preferred over females, and since I've done this for a few years now, I realize all this is important to you as professionals at your end.

FYI - I am a professional trapper and have been for 40+ years. I'm the one trapping, freezing and caring/responsible to get the frozen carcass delivered to you intact and in great shape with no holes or bad spots!

Here's how I work it: Price $400 for the male bobcats + $50 shipping in a cooler to you = $450 total. I take your "cell" number and text you as I come to your name on my pre-sell list of those names I've taken... I send you a few pics and you confirm "Yes" I want that nice dandy bobcat asap. You PayPal me funds (or similar) and I ship you the cat with tracking information supplied. All first rate and that's why I have several repeat customers each and every year. It's a good set up if you have clients who want "special" specimens.

If interested, PM me or text me at 402-699-2747 and we'll get you on the list.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    msestak likes this.
  2. Mark June

Mark June New Member

TTT

3. Mark June

Mark June New Member

ttt